Friday, January 2, 2009

Some Deep Ish.. [coming from a silly girl]

IF YOU WERE TO DIE TODAY..HOW DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE REMEMBERED?
The crazy thing is I dont even know the answer to my own question.
My friends would say I was fun, goofy, always offering advice, the outgoing one. The one who kept the party going. My church friends would say she was the one who had a strong faith and she always wanted to help others in their quest for faith. My parents would say she was good daugher.. although she slipped up every now and then she never gave up. She always respected our wishes and love us no matter what punishments we gave her. My teachers would say Janai was a social butterfly although at times she may have been lazy she was an amazing student always eager to learn. My boo would say Janai is one of the sweetest people I know she always cares and offers you all the love she has no matter what.
But truly in the end is that all I will be remembered for.. being funny and goofy, having faith, being a good daughter, being a good student, and loving people. Isn't that what Im suppose to do? In the bible it says love your neighbors. And that is what I like to think I have been doing although sometimes I slip I do.. No matter what people do to me I always love and care about them. But I feel as if I havent left a impact on the world. Im not saying I want to be this amazing celebrity but Im saying I want to leave a impact. I want to change someone's life. Something I fear more than death is being FORGOTTEN. I always want someone to be like hey I remember that girl..she was [insert here]! I don't want it to be like who in the hell is that? Being forgotten is almost like being without a purpose. If you are forgotten then what the point of you living? Today I realized that life is short and at any time God can blink and your life can taking away. Before you go dont you want to leave an impact on someone's life.
SO MAKE EACH DAY YOUR LAST.
SMILE A LITTLE
GIGGLE A LITTLE
LOVE ALOT
BE THE PERSON THAT CHANGES SOMEONE'S LIFE FOREVER.
What is the purpose of living if you don't make the world better for someone else?

No comments: