Monday, March 16, 2009

Old Lovas..=]

i finally said it. I finally said that phrase that I've been wanting to say for a long ass time. And i meant it from the bottom of my heart. I would have never had the courage to tell you if the whole "SATURDAY" event didn't happen. I'm so happy i said because its like a weight has been lifted and I can finally see where it goes from here.


But to you old lova
this is all in your hands. I told you what i want out of us. And I have mentioned that i will be apart of your life regardless of what my official title is. I know that I mean alot to you. You have always had my back no matter what i have done or been through. And I know I can trust you. The chemistry is there and everyone with eyes can see that. We have so much in common that we will never get bored with each other. I don't know about you but the attraction is also there. You are my everything and i can honestly say that without any kind of hesitation. So yea this is in your hands but don't let a good thing pass you by.

ily very much
-janai <3


Old Lovas - Dwele

No comments: