hahaha...terrence i wrote this to you in 10th grade hahahaha..
How could go and put that girl b4 me
How could go and pretend u don’t care
How could stand besides even though I was always there
I had your back through thick and thin
Held you down before your “girlfriend”
Now you sprung out
And your cant come out your mouth and hold me down
Without a doubt
Forgave u for the anger u once made me feel
U messed up my relationship lets keep it real
But I forgave you
And this is how u want
For sum trick
She aint gonna marry you
She aint gonna have your kids
Its for the time being
Not for eternity
Except you rep her
Like you rep your streets
I can’t hold back anymore
The tears wanna come out
But I refuse to cry
Stand around and pout
Our friendship is over
I’mma let them know
He’s all about himself
So you can have him HOE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment