Sunday, December 7, 2008
The Meaning of Christmas
hmm..christmas for me for has lost it meaning. I guess when you old enough to realize Santa isn't real thats when the meaning of christmas starts to fade. Next when you start asking for more expensive things and your number of presents decrease. Then when you become a teenager you want to spend less and less time at home and more time with your friends doing things you like to do. So you much rather open your presents and go hang out with your friends.[at least that is how ive been feelings] In my family christmas was the best time we use to decorate the yard and the house. We just to watch all the christmas shows like ruldoph the red nose reindeer. Santa clause is coming to town. And me and my fathers personal favorite a year without santa clause. Gosh those were the days. Even now it puts a smile on my face. But this christmas will be a little different. Basically because of the little drama going on between me and parent. And the fact that now I have "BF" his parents want me to come over for christmas dinner. WTF?!? I really don't want to because I will probably be bored I don't like spending family with my own family let alone someone elses. ANYWHO. all i know is I'm going to have the best new years eve with my friends. lets bring 2009 with a bang. But what I would really like to do is get the meaning of christmas back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment