a passion that erupts in my body
every time you touch me
a captivating, mind blowing experience
words can not explain
so i ran from these feelings
and tucked them far away
I hid from this passion
& called you my friend
but every time we talked
my heart wanted to explode
& every time we hugged
my body disappeared into Ecstasy
my very little heaven on earth
now this passion inside me
contiunes to grow and grow
And I was not sure how much longer
I could hold it in & pretend
Now others are starting to notice the passion too
& speak upon some even speak upon it in front of you
but i laugh it off
& try to push the passion the aside
to that faithful night
where I asked
if you had the passion too
and with your simple yet complex reply
i wiped the tears from my eyes
and i'm relieved to find
you feel the exact same.
yet your not ready to act upon the passion
so i will push the passion aside
but when your ready
so am I
and our passions will be become one..
we will float to ecstacy
our little heaven on earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
*applause*
You held good on your word. You said that writing was "your thing", I'll agree fully.
Good blog my dear.haha
idk who you're talking about but if it's the same guy I'm thinking about, I heard he was pretty damn sex..hay
no homo of course.lol
yeaaaa i absolutley love love love this...
and you were nervous Why??
lol
Post a Comment