Okay, So I just finished listening to the whole cd only skipping one song and that would be Love Lockdown. My personal opinion of the album is I wish Kanye would have rapped more but I do like the real feeling behind each song. You can feel the emotion of heartbreak and I think the"singing" takes it there. This is Kanye at his most real this is without all the fun tracks on his other albums like Drunk and Hot Girls from Graduation, Goldigger from Late Registeration, and Breathe In Breathe Out from College Drop Out. And I think that is something that people got so use to hearing they were suprised to hear something completely new and different. There are plenty of tracks that I think were very good such Paranoid, Cold Winter, Heart Less, and See You in my Nightmare. Overall I think this cd gets 3 Gold Stars. At some point you have to rap if you consider yourself a rapper. But I do not think it was as bad as some people are making it out to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment