Sunday, November 16, 2008

Senior Year.

Last night was one of the best nights of my life.Laughing with friends and having a good time.For the first time in as long as i can remember I actually enjoyed my whole night I got out the house and successfully had a wonderful time. Although that night ended in a way i had not expected to it was still pretty damn fun. Basically I realized that is what this year is about have fun. Making mistakes. Laughing for no reason with your friends. I also realized that sometimes if you just let go you will have fun. I want to party every day now[lol] All i need is my friends, music, and laughter.

Idk what this blog was suppose to be about. Basically don't take this time for granted because when you look back you shouldnt have any what ifs.


11.15.08 [one of the greatest nights ever]
lets Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: