Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rashad[maybe our hearts will meet again]

Well Im not even sure why your on mind so much today. Maybe because i called you saturday night in a spur of moment. Maybe because I recall you said you love me for the first time? Gosh you are the only boy on this planet i want to spend the rest of my life with but you will never understand. You will never truly get why I havent been in a sucessful relationship with anyone since you. Probably because even though i should hate you Im madly in love with you. Yes there are other people who i like and who have my attention but I will always love you. And to everyone who thinks it isnt love..It really is. Ive never in a million years shed so many tears over one person. I have never in a million years broken so many rules to be with this one person. You are in college now and I know you need to focus on that. But I hate the fact that i cant see you every day. I hate the fact that hung out with that girl on halloween. Because you love her to and you will always love her more than me. And the worst part about that is she doesnt even deserve you. She doesnt feel the way I do about you. But enough about her because it makes me depressed. Me and you will have a hard time being together because of how my parents feel about you. But I didnt care then and honestly i still dont. Right now I guess we are just trying to figure "Where we want to be" but i know where i want to be. But you gotta figure it out because to be in a relationship with someone while you are at school is just asking for failure. So I have to wait until you come home. Which seems forever away. I think about you every day. Everytime i here bust it baby i smile because that is our song. I think about the day when we were watching music videos in your bed. Gosh i miss you. We had so much fun together. Even when we get together now its like nothing has changed between other than the fact we arent official. Everyone tells me Im a damn fool for trusting you and loving you the way the do. Sometimes I agree with them. But this part of me will not let go of you. Idk.. i love you and i miss you.
Black Love Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: