Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blah.

I seen you today for the first time in like 2 months. Things weren't the same. I mean being in your arms was cool but I don't get that same amazing feeling I use to. Maybe this wasn't "love". Maybe it was. Idk we keep saying things won't change but maybe they have already. I miss you though and maybe we just need to chill more to get that same old connection we use to have. Or what if its dead? I don't think I could handle that. I guess I'd rather be miserable with you. Than miserable without you. Shit im so confused. Your the only boy that makes me this way. I just miss our summer romance our song bust it baby. Our late night convos about nothing at all. Our play fights about plies and lauren london. Our other random shit.

No comments: