Monday, November 17, 2008

You never know

You will truly never know who are your friends until you look outside the box. Some of the "coolest" people are the fakest ones. And the ironic thing is they are the one filling your head about everyone else being fake. Damn you do not understand how excited I am to get out of high school. I mean don't think im being naive there will always be fake people in the world but in high school literally everyone talks about everyone behind there back. There are so many people being cut out of my life for the simple fact that they bring to much drama. For the simple fact that I dont trust them. I can honestly say that half of the people that call themselves my friend i will probably not talk to once I walk across that stage. There are about 10 people that will lifelong friends. I mean dont get me wrong Im not happy at that fact that some people are being cut out my life. But I just realized they bring nothing to benefit me in the long run. And honestly that is the one thing that matters to me.
fake people Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: