Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Same Story....Different Boy
Today I feel like shit I always get over looked for the pretty girls. The ones with the body and sex appeal. And I hate that shit. Don't get me wrong I'm not insecure or anything I'm just tired of being a second choice. I deserve Way more than that. Idk I'm just frustrated at the fact that I like someone but they are so interested in someone who doesn't even care. But I'm not gonna sit around and feel sorry for myself I'm use to it. What's new? But it doesn't even matter i guess it was a simple infatuation. Nothing more so I'm not even tripping that hard. He wanted nothing more than a pretty face. And the outrageous thing about it is we had an amazing connection I hope he sees that now that its too little too late. I write this with a condensing smile on my face because I know how this is going to end. Have Fun with your decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment